Your application for Academy enrollment was successfully submitted.
Academy Admissions Checklist:
1. Attend an Open House/Orientation (see below for dates/time) After that, appointment times for a phone admissions chat will be emailed to you.
2. Phone Admissions Chat Before your first class session you will have a phone admissions chat with the teacher, Francesca McCartney, who will more fully describe the course, the teaching assistant support system, and answer your personal questions.
3. Tuition After the phone admissions chat and acceptance into the class, pay tuition online. You may also pay at the Orientation (check or cash only), or mail your check to the Academy PO Box address. (Refund: full tuition minus $50 admissions fee, if you do not enter class.)
4. Required Course Materials for the Core Courses
- Intuition Medicine®: The Science of Energy (book)
- Body of Health: The New Science of Intuition Medicine® for Energy & Balance (book)
- Body of Health (Audio CD set)
You can purchase these online, at an Orientation, at a Friday Academy lecture event, or at your first class meeting. This required material is used as a home study guide for all three Core Courses (Intuition Medicine® Healing I, Healing II & Meditation III), and for two modules of the Master Certification in Intuition Medicine® program.
5. Download this Academy Admissions Checklist (PDF)
now for future reference.
Upcoming Academy Orientation (In-Person or via Zoom)
In-Person or via Zoom
Monday November 13 2023
7:00 to 8:30 pm PST
RSVP required. Specify attendance via Zoom or In-Person (Zoom info will be provided after RSVP).
Meet faculty and students, experience a guided meditation, and learn detailed information about the Academy curriculum and courses. The Orientation is where all your questions are answered.
The next course, Intuition Medicine: Healing I, begins Thursday, January 11 2024 and attendance at one of these Orientation dates is mandatory for new students. Join us for the Academy Orientation, and bring your friends! While attending live is best so that your questions can be answered in real-time — if that’s not possible, it’s essential that you watch this video of a recent Orientation.
*These take place four times each year: usually July, August, October, and November.