Academy Admissions Information & Checklist
1. Complete and submit the Academy Application for Enrollment
Depending upon how you arrived at this page, you may have already filled out the Academy Appilcation Enrollment form. If not, make sure you do fill it out.
2. Attend a mandatory Orientation in-person or via Zoom
See below for dates/time. RSVP required. Attending live via Zoom or in-person at our Sausalito campus is best so that you can have your questions answered in real-time, but if that’s not possible please watch the video of our most recent Orientation (on this page). If you have questions after watching the video or listening to the audio, please email the teacher, Francesca.
3. Tuition Payment After you have attended the mandatory Orientation and have submitted the required Academy Application for Enrollment, you will be informed of your acceptance into the Academy. At this point, you need to pay tuition. This can be done two ways:
- Pay tuition online.
- You may also pay at the in-person Orientation (check or cash only), or mail your check to AIM, PO Box 1921, Mill Valley, CA 94942.
- (Refunds: full tuition minus $50 admissions fee, if you do not enter class.)
4. Required Course Materials for the Core Courses
- Intuition Medicine®: The Science of Energy (book)
- Body of Health: The New Science of Intuition Medicine® for Energy & Balance (book)
- Body of Health Audio Set: 8 hours of guided meditations & lectures (mp3 set)
You can purchase these online, at an Orientation, at a Friday Academy event, or at your first class meeting.
This material is used as a home study guide for all three Core Courses (Intuition Medicine® Healing I, Healing II & Meditation III), and for two modules of the Master Certification in Intuition Medicine® program.
5. Download this Academy Admissions Checklist (PDF)
now for your reference.
Academy Orientation (In-Person or via Zoom)
In-Person or via Zoom
Monday, Nov 15 2021
Wednesday, Dec 1 2021
7:00 to 8:30 pm PST
RSVP required. Specify attendance via Zoom or In-Person (Zoom info will be provided after RSVP).
Meet faculty and students, experience a guided meditation, and learn detailed information about the Academy curriculum and courses. The Orientation is where all your questions are answered.
The next course, Intuition Medicine: Healing I, begins Thursday, September 9 2021 and attendance at one of these Orientation dates is mandatory for new students. Join us for the Academy Orientation, and bring your friends! While attending live is best so that your questions can be answered in real-time — if that’s not possible, it’s essential that you watch this video of a recent Orientation.
*These take place four times each year: usually July, August, October, and November.