The Academy recognizes the need for students to refresh, refine and augment their intuitive skills, and further develop their professional practices.
Ongoing offerings of continuing education are available for MIM alumni to expand upon what they have learned in the MIM program. These include monthly intensive seminars, longer in-depth courses and special classes geared to intuitive professionals. Continuous undergraduate mentoring and teaching assistant training programs are also integral parts of the Academy experience.
These courses are for current MIM students and alumni of the Master Certification in Intuition Medicine® (MIM) program, or require permission by the Instructor to attend.
Monthly Intuitive Skills Seminars
The Academy offers monthly Intuitive Skills Seminars for current MIM students and alumni.
These explorations into “specialty” areas of Intuition Medicine® and related disciplines are taught by our MIM alumni and Adjunct Faculty, and provide opportunities to expand and deepen your personal and professional practice — and perhaps add some new skills to your energy medicine toolbox.
One Saturday each month, as noted.
Seminars run from 10am–1pm (half-day), with some offering an optional 2-5pm period (full-day). Attending Saturday Seminars via Phone-In is an option. Email for more info.
Tuition: $50 half-day | $100 full-day
drop-in; pay on the day of seminar
cash or check (made out to AIM, unless noted otherwise). Or prepay via PayPal online prior to seminar.
Half-day • About Instructor
- Making space for healthy relationships
- Healing contracts and group agreements
- Exploring the power of self-care
Half-day with full-day option • About Instructor
Heal, resolve and transform the blocks that keep you from living life “Your Way”.
Who we were born as is a basic blueprint upon which we paint life experiences. Part of that blueprint is the gift of intuition, which we can use to break down limitations that we put upon ourselves as we move through life. Our responsibility as a person on a healing path is to understand these limitations and to break from them so we can live in the truly inspired light within, with a State of Grace (SOG). This seminar will focus on five major patterns that block us from being who we are truly meant to be.
Morning Session: State of Grace (SOG):
- What is a State of Grace?
- How can living in a SOG effect my life?
- What are the major blocks/triggers that keep you from living in a SOG?
- How does Original Essence Energy reflect a SOG in your life?
- Guidance to maintain living in a State of Grace
- Panels with a focus: Healing, resolving and transforming into a State of Grace
Full-day • About Instructor
- Group energy dynamics in the context of TA protocols
- Optimizing physical space energetics
- Key considerations when setting up a private practice
Half-day • About Instructor
- Awakening the healer within
- Reframing our experiences and life challenges
- Clearing energy blocks and discovering hidden strengths
Half-day with full-day option • About Instructor
This seminar is an exploration of the anatomical unfolding and energetics of the meditation sanctuary originating in embryogenesis from the initiation of life. Concepts that we will discover and do healing meditations on will include:
- The pineal gland and its link to the crown chakra, posterior head area. Presented are the modern day factors that impair the pineal gland such as heavy metals and EMF and healing remedies.
- The pituitary gland and its function as master gland of the endocrine system.
- The PPS location as part of the Meditation Sanctuary. We will look at factors that impair the PPS: brain trauma, stressors from an inflamed gut/brain axis, and eye functioning/visual tracts.
The afternoon seminar session is focused on panel work.
Yearly Professional Skills Seminars for MIM Alumni
Chakra Doctor: Physiology & the Seven Chakras
INSTRUCTOR: Jacqueline Chan, DO, MIM
Mondays, Jan 14 – Feb 25 2019
7-9:30 pm • Tuition: $400 (7-class series includes the 133-page Chakra Doctor Manual) • Drop-in fee: $65 per class
Attend in-person, via phone or Skype
Dr. Chan will address the health needs of your chakras from a holistic physician’s perspective. Many of the symptoms that we encounter as Energy Medicine Practitioners cross correlate with organic physical problems at the physical level. For example, difficulty with mental focus can be a sign of low estrogen in a menopausal woman and also an overly active Physio-Psychic System™.
Also feeling sluggish can be from a lack of our life force energy or it can be low thyroid hormone functioning. First, we can bring awareness to our own bodies and tend to our physical temple. As we become empowered by the awareness of our own physical health we will be able to help our families and clients too.
Classes combine practical advice on diet, detoxification, hormones, digestion, endocrine organs, and cognitive care with a deep understanding of the underlying energetic story of the chakras. We will start with the root chakra in the first class and cover one chakra each class. You will receive two practical health tips for each of the major 7 chakras, one based in the field of Holistic Medicine, the second based in the underpinnings of Intuition Medicine®.
Topics include healthy energetic boundaries, the basics of detoxing, what stress does to our sex hormones, mending the gut, principles in tending to your cardiovascular health, symptoms of thyroid imbalance and what to do about it, tips for good cognitive care for higher thinking and clarity and how to protect our subtle energy anatomy from Wi-Fi and EMF.
There will be self-assessment tools for toxicity level, adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorders and sex hormone imbalance. There will be a didactic portion of the class as well as experiential guided meditations and partner healings.
- First Chakra: grounding, basic principles of optimal health, toxicity
- Second Chakra: healthy boundaries, hormones for mood, libido and energy
- Third Chakra: mending the gut and lowering inflammation, leverage your nutrition, empowerment
- Fourth Chakra: role of exercise in maintaining a healthy heart, heart coherence in relationship, cardiovascular disease and prevention
- Fifth Chakra: the basics in thyroid function, nutritional support for a healthy thyroid, introducing powerful tools for communication
- Sixth Chakra: common things that can hurt or help the brain, cognitive care for clarity, how the brain processes information
- Seventh Chakra: principles of manifestation and protecting your auric field from Wi-Fi/EMF and heavy metals
Anatomy & Energy Healing
INSTRUCTOR: Connie Prodromou LAc, MIM
Mondays, March 4 – April 15 2019
7-9:30 pm • Tuition: $400 (7-class series)
Drop-in fee: $65 per class
In this course, students will learn how to more fully integrate medical intuition into their practice. The class will focus on the study of the interconnection of the subtle energy systems of the body, the pathophysiology of common illnesses and how to treat them energetically. Advanced information regarding the pathophysiology of common illnesses will be presented using both scientific Western Medicine etiologies, Traditional Chinese Medicine theories and medical intuitive viewpoint to help the student more deeply understand the information from the widest viewpoints possible.
Through the use of meditation, lecture and panels, we will do an in-depth review of the connection of the physical and subtle energy systems and their roles in the creation of health and dis-ease. In addition, students will learn how to further enhance their sessions on themselves and their clients using expanded tools such as accessing the Highest Healed Blueprint vs. the Diseased Blueprint, as well as, which Intuition Medicine® Energy tools can be used to determine the best possible treatment. Some basic aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine will be introduced to add depth to the information. Additional suggestions on how to bring all the information together to improve your client intake, assess the root cause of the issue then determine the appropriate energy tools and lifestyle suggestions to use to resolve the issue and maintain wellness will be presented.
Business Essentials for Intuition Medicine® Practitioners
INSTRUCTOR: Laura Genoway, BA, MIM
Four Week online program • Dates TBA*
Confidently launch and grow your professional practice
- Option 1: Attend Live Online Seminars with Q&A
- Option 2: Watch Previously Recorded Seminars Anytime
Discover the basics of starting and growing your professional practice. Topics include business planning, permits, insurance, creating a website, attracting and engaging clients through social media, and more.
- Week 1: Visioning Your Practice
- Week 2: Business Planning Overview
- Week 3: Your Website & Online Presence
- Week 4: Online Marketing & Client Base
- (4) 20-minute group calls for weekly Q&A between seminars
- 1 year of password-protected access to seminar recordings, booklets & templates
- Network with other MIM grads on a private Facebook Group for attendees only
Seminar details and waiting list sign up takes you to Instructor’s website
*If you are interested in attending, sign up for the waiting list to be notified when the schedule becomes available
Professional Practice Tools
INSTRUCTOR: Dominic Vucci, MIM
Saturday, November 16 2019
10am–5pm • Tuition: $100 (pay Instructor directly with cash, check or credit card payment at the seminar)
This one-day seminar is taught by a senior faculty member who graduated in the MIM class of 1990. Learn how to work with group energy dynamics, whether in the classroom, workplace or social situations. With over 25 years of professional practice in Intuition Medicine as a practitioner and healer, this instructor brings a wealth of practical knowledge to this seminar.
Ongoing Academy Tutoring and Teacher Training Programs
MIM alumni volunteer to tutor MIM program students in rotations of five months. Responsibility includes once a week, one-hour energy systems healings or program material tutoring. This mentoring provides valuable internship experience in the art of the professional practice of Intuition Medicine. This is an ongoing program open continuously to all alumni.
Teaching Assistant Training
Prerequisites: MIM Certification and Professional Practice Tools seminar
This program offers in-depth training in the art of teaching in a classroom. Each Teaching Assistant works on a team with other TAs in the Academy’s Core Courses and one-day seminars. Teaching Assistants learn how to prepare for presentation of material, content delivery, and student counseling and support.
Prerequisites: MIM Certification, Professional Practice Tools seminar and three-month Internship
Practicum faculty members co-facilitate and supervise the weekly Academy Practicums—evening sessions where Academy students and alumni may review audiotapes of classroom lectures; meet with mentors; discuss and practice their healing/counseling skills with peers; give and/or receive energy systems healings; or spend time in quiet contemplation.