Open to Public Workshops
The Academy offers monthly Workshops on Intuition, Energy Medicine, Meditation, Body Work and a variety of Holistic Health disciplines. These workshops are open to the public, without prerequisites, and offer the chance to learn about Holistic Medicines and practices without committing to a longer class.
These accessible and affordable explorations into aspects of Intuition Medicine® and related topics are taught by Academy alumni and Adjunct Faculty, and provide opportunities to expand and deepen your personal and/or professional practice — and perhaps add some new skills to your energy medicine toolbox!
One Saturday each month, as noted
Workshops run from 10am–1pm (half-day), with some offering an optional 2-5pm period (full-day). Attending Saturday Workshops via phone call-in is an option. Email for more info.
Tuition: $50 half-day | $100 full-day
drop-in; pay on the day of seminar
cash or check (made out to AIM) or
pay via PayPal online prior to seminar.
Barbara Reed has 20 years of experience as an animal communicator and energy healer. Her approach with animals is to the spiritual and emotional sides, working to understand what causes changes to behavior, what happened in the early formative years of the animal’s life, end of life, and the animal’s needs and desires. During this conversation we will discuss how her training at AIM deepened her abilities as a communicator.
- What are most clients looking for with a communicator;
- Looking at the attachments between animal and human;
- Running energies with animals – how to know when to start, and when to stop;
- Two way communication;
- Detecting disease and pain;
- End of life situations.
During panels we will explore:**
- An easy way to look at the relationship between the pet and its family members (human and other animals);
- Reviewing the energy systems taught in the AIM program;
- Communication with a “being” that is non-verbal.
Please be prepared with questions; this class is intended to be interactive.
**Please note: no pets allowed at workshop.
Bring pictures of all your family pets for our panel work. Hard copy photos are preferred rather than phone pictures.
A Body-Centered Approach to Practicing Presence and Intuitive Awareness
Energy Medicine teaches us that opening to intuition starts by being present in our bodies. Our bodies are the foundation for healing, the doorway to intuitive knowing and a rich inner life. The transformation and healing we seek happen inside the body, not just the mind. And yet for many of us, “being in our bodies” is no easy task. Especially during these turbulent times.
In this workshop, Miriam will draw from her training in Energy Medicine and Rosen Bodywork to teach simple practices that support presence and grounding in the body. This workshop offers a safe space to relax, reconnect with your body and emotional center, strengthen your ground and open to intuitive guidance —that amazing wellspring of deep knowing and love within. In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Practice listening to and being present in your body
- Learn how to influence what is happening in your body emotionally, physically and energetically
- Strengthen your capacity to hold a safe, grounded, compassionate space for your self and others
- Explore how change happens naturally in the body when you open to and allow what is, without trying to fix anything
- Experience the gentle, healing non-intrusive touch of Rosen Bodywork
- Sit deeply inside your self
“Don’t go outside your house to see flowers.
My friend, don’t bother with that excursion.
Inside your body there are flowers.
That will do for a place to sit...”
Miriam Moussaioff is an Academy alumna who has been practicing intuitive energy healing and Rosen Method Bodywork for 29 years. Miriam teaches intuitive development, somatic awareness and grounding practices that deepen presence and support embodiment. She loves helping people listen to their bodies and trust their intuition. Miriam maintains a private practice in Berkeley, CA and brings a compassionate approach to her work.
This unique workshop will explore the dynamic partnership between Yoga and Intuition Medicine. You will experience simple and practical ways to weave the two paths together to cultivate greater healing, embodiment, and presence.
This half-day session will include movement, meditations, philosophy, and techniques that support grounding, balancing the chakras, harnessing energy, and sharpening the mind. There will be time for discussions, personal reflections, and questions to enhance your energy exploration on and off the yoga mat!
Please note: Basic yoga poses will be incorporated into the practice. Please bring a mat if you have one.
Hillary Skibell is a YogaWorks Teacher and Teacher Trainer, certified Life Coach, and graduate from the Academy of Intuition Medicine®. She is known for her soulful and inspiring guidance that connects individuals to the deeper pulse and flow of life. Hillary has spent the past 18 years studying the interdependent relationship between our inner world and outer life. Out of this inspiration, she formed her lifestyle approach, Breathing Room, integrating her experience in yoga, personal development, and interior spaces. She is based in Mill Valley, CA and teaches classes, workshops, and retreats both locally and abroad. More recently, she has collaborated with Cindy Storman on Modern Way Mystic to bring together the paths of yoga and intuitive development. It is her passion to guide you to a deeper experience of your power and brilliance as you step into your thriving, inspired, soul-infused life.
Cindy Storman is a graduate of the Academy of Intuition Medicine®. She was raised in a very strong spiritually based family and exposed to a lot of different modalities which helped guide her path. In 1999, Cindy artfully combined a career as a certified Yoga instructor and hairstylist. Since then she has completed several different teacher trainings in yoga and in meditation. She co-founded Modern Way Mystic and leads workshops with Hillary Skibell on integrating intuition with yoga. She teaches weekly yoga classes in Mill Valley and has a spiritual coaching practice as well.
Half-day with full-day option
This class will cover recognizing and clearing trauma that is stored in the mouth and within specific teeth.
- Trauma storage and optimal dental health: including the emotional and physical meridians for each tooth
- Stages and ages of tooth development and eruption
- Energetically clearing teeth directly and as satellite locations for trauma, including familiar, karmic, etc.
- Root canals, extractions, TMJ, wisdom teeth, decay, fluoride and amalgam clinical information
- Panels both morning and afternoon.
- Panel topics: support trauma release and increased dental/overall health; setting up energetically for optimal dental/medical visits.
- Handouts: stages/ages of tooth development; dental eruption and meridians; specific dental meditation.
- Opening intention meditation
- Introduction and discussion of trauma storage, optimal dental health and the emotional and physical meridians for each tooth.
- Clinical outcomes that I have supported and witnessed
- Meditation: focus on clearing stored trauma per tooth, using blueprints. Ideally, this seminar would be after or during PPS.
- Teeth will be cleared as satellite locations for karma, trauma, etc. using colors, SB, and grounding.
- A short discussion and/or Q&A on specific dental concerns from a holistic energetic approach: root canals, extractions, TMJ, implants, wisdom teeth, fluoride and amalgam. Empowering students to recognize for themselves what spirit says while supported with clinical information. Focus on the possible energetic and physical health risks vs benefits, etc.
- Guidance around setting up energetically for optimal dental/medical visits.
- Meditation to focus on a specific dental concern, using gauges for permission, ownership, and acceptance.
- Breakouts into panel groups to deepen and support trauma release and increased dental/overall health.
Samira Naba has been a dental hygienist for over 25 years in a range of specialties including, periodontal, prosthodontics, orthodontic, pedodontic, and is currently practicing in a holistic office in Mill Valley. Her focus is on treating patients that are interested in addressing their oral health, specifically as it pertains and is linked to the overall wellbeing. Many are challenged with medically recognized and diagnosed conditions as well as energetic, emotional and physical ailments that impact physical, mental and spiritual health. She uses her Academy training to facilitate healing and to promote a calm and professional experience.
Half-day with full-day option
Our earth is alive and evolving in parallel with our own human species and personal evolution. She holds the very blueprint of Life within our planet. Crystals are recording transmission and transformational tools. They are memory chips from which we can awaken and harness latent abilities. Co-creating with the crystal/mineral kingdom clarifies, amplifies, and elegantly quickens the evolutionary spark of our human potential.
The primary focus will be conscious connection and co-creation with the crystal kingdom, and to further enhance the tools being practiced in your AIM repertoire.
We will be discussing and exploring the synergy of crystals through:
- Mechanics and metaphysics of crystal and colored light
- Five attributes of crystal consciousness
- Ancient crystal skull consciousness
- Crystal meditation with the Light Labyrinth™ technology
You are encouraged to bring a few personal crystals/minerals or power objects to this workshop. Crystals will also be available for purchase during the event.
Kirby Seid, BA, MIM has traveled the world for crystals, fossils, and minerals.
He designs visionary tools for healing practices, spiritual teachers, and shamans. Kirby has a degree in psychology and teaches Crystal and Light Labyrinth™ workshops at institutes and conferences around the world. For more info: ancient-tech.com
This seminar is open to individuals interested in accessing and honing the authentic, creative voice within. As an artist, performer, and Intuition Medicine® practitioner, I am constantly studying the correlation between one’s creativity, physical vitality, spiritual health and authentic voice. In this seminar, we will explore the relationship between creative expression, the subtle body, and developing an artistic practice of any kind – painting, drawing, writing, cooking, dancing, theater, martial arts and everything in between! We will also investigate the energetic blockages that may impair or interfere with one’s creative expression. If you do not consider yourself an “artist” – come anyway! This seminar is open to anyone interested in unleashing their vibrant creativity within…believe it or not, we are all artists! Please bring a journal, pens, markers, watercolors, or anything else that inspires your inner child.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to care for the Inner Artist/Inner Child with compassion
- Removing energetic blockages or limiting beliefs relating to creative expression
- Chakra settings to support you in authentic expression – with focus on 4th, 5th, 7th, Direct Voice, and Direct Writing chakras
- How to direct/manage creative energy in hand chakras
- Creating from the Meditation Sanctuary vs. Analyzer
- Aligning one’s creative expression with 7th chakra, OEE and SIS
Sandra has studied the arts from a young age. As a child, she was interested in drawing, painting, photography, and dance. Sandra has a BA in Studio Art and Art History from Columbia University and went on to finish her Master’s Degree in Contemporary Art at Sotheby’s Institute of Art with a specialization in Photography. She visits Brazil every year to photograph, film, and study modern dance, Capoeira, and traditional Afro-Brazilian movement in Salvador, Bahia. She currently lives in Venice, California where she works as a freelance artist and curator and has a private Intuition Medicine® practice.
Half-day with full-day option
Connie Prodromou, LAc, MSTCM, MIM, Medical Intuitive presents a general awareness of Acupuncture meridians, the Five Elements and their qualities as they may relate to Chakras and the energy body. She integrates this information into her practice to enhance her sessions. Similar to studying Anatomy to help Intuition Medicine® practitioners, learning the general location and qualities of the meridians and the Five Element relationships can also improve the practitioner’s effectiveness. You will learn:
- The general location and flow of Acupuncture meridians and the organs and functions they represent.
- The emotions related to these meridians and how they may present as symptoms.
- Season, color, smell, taste and other meridian characteristics that can affect a client’s health.
- How to use this information in spirit-to-spirit communication.
- How imbalances in the 5 Element interrelationships can manifest as health issues.
- How to integrate this information into your sessions to help rebalance the client’s energy and restore health.
Half-day with full-day option
This seminar is an exploration of the anatomical unfolding and energetics of the meditation sanctuary originating in embryogenesis from the initiation of life. Concepts that we will discover and do healing meditations on will include:
- The pineal gland and its link to the crown chakra, posterior head area. Presented are the modern day factors that impair the pineal gland such as heavy metals and EMF and healing remedies.
- The pituitary gland and its function as master gland of the endocrine system.
- The PPS location as part of the Meditation Sanctuary. We will look at factors that impair the PPS: brain trauma, stressors from an inflamed gut/brain axis, and eye functioning/visual tracts.
The afternoon seminar session is focused on panel work.
Open House & Orientation
Wednesday, June 26 2019
7 to 8:30 pm
Wednesday, July 31 2019
7 to 8:30 pm
Meet faculty and students, experience a guided meditation, and learn detailed information about the Academy curriculum and courses. Our Open House & Orientation is where all your questions are answered.
The next course, Intuition Medicine: Healing I, begins Thursday, Sept 5 2019 and attendance at one of these Orientation dates is mandatory for new students. Join us for the Academy Open House & Orientation, and bring your friends!
*These take place four times each year: July, August, November, and December.